[QGIS-Developer] Trying to upstream fixes for libdxfrw

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed May 23 07:28:03 PDT 2018

Hi Vittorio,

You're looking for https://github.com/jef-n/QGIS/commits/dwg-import ?

> P.S. If the original git repository is still available it would be great if
> placed on Github and possibly even used as a submodule within qgis itself
> so as to have the same git tree as upstream for libdxfrw. This would
> greatly increase harmonization of source code between the various forks of
> libdxfrw and de-duplicate much effort for all parties! I would be willing
> to help implement this for you guys if so desired.

Isn't libdxfrw dead?

https://sourceforge.net/p/libdxfrw/code/ci/65177975f7999fc375813bb50b463554f7395d08/

is what I started from and it's still the latest commit...

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de