[QGIS-Developer] Geometry no showing on 3.4.1 on Windows 10, but working fine on linux or 2.18

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:19:22 PST 2018

Hi,

I am having this strange error on Windows, where a layer(shapefile) will
not show specific geometry in QGIS 3.4. Nevertheless, the same layer works
fine on QGIS 3.4 on Linux.

It also opens fine on windows if one uses QGIS 2.18. Saving the file in
2.18 (or on Linux) fixes it for QGIS 3.4 on Windows. Using the geometry
checker, no errors were found on the geometry.

Can this be a possble bug on Windows? Or some option that I might have
activated?

Here's a link for the data.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47grcp7i24gkley/espaco_verde.zip?dl=0

Thanks,