[QGIS-Developer] [Geoserver-users] QGIS WCS is requesting FULL dataset?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Oct 21 23:06:23 PDT 2018

On 10/21/2018 09:19 PM, Andrea Aime wrote:

> Fixing it right now might help, but it will take many years before older
> versions of GeoServer
> out there are upgraded, we get a surprisingly high numberĀ  people
> running 5 years old versions of GeoServer
> asking questions on the list.... just saying, even if one rushes to fix
> it now, that code in QGIS might
> not be lifted anytime soon (but it could be made configurable I guess?).

Andrea: confirmed it is not a Geoserver setup (anymore) I am told.

I did a quick test by putting the lines Nyall said in comments, but QGIS
is still requesting this 'testing' url's (and a lot of times if I am
corrent).

But if this (QGIS) behaviour is created for one server-type (only), I
think we should try to make it an optional step?

Regards,

Richard