[QGIS-Developer] Discussing default snapping and node editing settings

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:53:46 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Another idea would be to add a new mode 'All layers but the remote ones'.

Anyway, I agree that default mode should be 'current layer'.
Actually, we just miss a new option in main settings to define the default
mode (there is already the default type).

Denis

Denis Rouzaud
denis at opengis.ch  <denis at opengis.ch>
+41 76 370 21 22