[QGIS-Developer] Can I backport bugfix with UI updates and fixing QGIS Server regression

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:18:31 PDT 2019

Hi devs,

Thanks Paolo for your agreement.

I'd like to fix the QGIS Sever regression before friday and the version
3.4.7 released.

So I'd like to have other point of view  about backporting :
[needs-docs][layouts] Add checkbox to disable raster tiling for PDF/SVG
exports https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/9016
and finalizing Fix regression server print selection pdf release 3.4
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/9692

Thanks.
René-Luc