[QGIS-Developer] GSoC 2019 - Final Report - QGIS 3D Improvement: On-Screen Navigation, Bookmarks, Rendering Point Feature as Billboard, and Measuring Tool

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:44:41 PDT 2019

Hi Ismail,

Congratulations! Thanks for your contribution and for providing new
features in QGIS.
If I may, is there a plan to have the feature(s) documented for the QGIS 3D
users in the official User manual (or any end user oriented documentation)?
I think it would greatly complete the work.
3D in QGIS is (one of) the least documented area in the official user
manual. I'm not asking you to fill the gap but...
Btw, I can't find some of the features you developed, in the doc issues
(only 3d measure is listed).

Regards,
Harrissou