[QGIS-Developer] travis failing with: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server : Login failed for user 'sa'..

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Aug 29 08:47:11 PDT 2019

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 12:35:45PM +0100, Jorge Gustavo Rocha wrote:

> https://cdash.orfeo-toolbox.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=14455
>
> That is related to your PR, right?

Ok, it was actually my PR.
Wasn't easy to spot the problem, because the QgsVectorLayer.isValid()
call doesn't tell what's invalid about a layer, but at the end the
problem was that QGIS was not able to find a primary key for a view.

I've added the primary key manually as part of the URI, as the test
is meant to test something different and didn't want to get distracted
by that, but if you think QGIS should be capable of finding a working
primary key in a view I'll file a ticket for that.

Other issue: sslmode needed to be disabled for the test to pass.

My PR is now Travis-Green:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/31468

--strk;