[QGIS-Developer] QGIS packages build against ubuntugis-unstable dependencies

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Fri Dec 6 01:10:21 PST 2019

Hi,

the problem with ubuntugis and QGIS being out of sync is a frequent one.
I promised myself a dozen times not to update, but I also stepped into
this trap again.
Had to switch to normal ubuntu release.

See https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/roadmap.html
for the next point release which should solve the issue.
This should have been today, but as far as I understood the threads on
the developers list, this will be postponed for a week or so to solve
other issues.

Cheers,
Bernd