[QGIS-Developer] OSGEO4W messing up Grass versions

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Wed Dec 11 08:59:55 PST 2019

Yes I run the ""QGIS with GRASS" and get this error when trying to run Grass
from within Processing Toolbox:

*This algorithm cannot be run :-(
The specified GRASS 7 folder "C:\OSGEO4~1\bin\bin" does not contain a valid
set of GRASS 7 modules. Please, go to the Processing settings dialog, and
check that the GRASS 7 folder is correctly configured*

I do not have a folder called "C:\OSGEO4~1\bin\bin". I have a folder called
"C:\OSGEO4~1\bin" which includes a grass76.bat file

In setting this path is included for the docs and it is existing:
C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\grass76\docs\html

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 3.10.0
Windows 10, 64bit