[QGIS-Developer] OGC API Features provider

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 10:21:29 PST 2019

Dear Even (dear Richard, dear all)

Many thanks for your replies. Thanks to your instant feedback we got
our minimal server implementation to work (also with QGIS).

Our issue was with the "/collections/castles/items" endpoint, where we
missed to include a link to the next page so that the (QGIS) reader
client can iterate through all the features pageuntil they’re all
read.

Finally, did I understood you correctly regarding the QGIS client options:

At 10. Dec. 2019 20:48 Even Rouault wrote:
> > Question 1: Any idea what QGIS makes it's OGC-API-Features reader to
> > add limit=10?
>
> Because that's the page size it detects from your service, or more presumably
> the default value if your service doesn't implement /api properly. You can
> tune it in the "WFS option" group of the "Modify WFS connection" dialog

I've added the WFS3 (alias OGC API-F) service using QGIS menu item
"Add Vector Layer..." in menu "Layer".
So you are referring to entry field "Request step size" in the "Data
Soure Manager WMS/WMTS dialog?

:Stefan

[1] https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/help/data/services/use-wfs-services.htm