[QGIS-Developer] Find unmaintained plugins

Thomas Baumann rdbath.regiodata at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:59:47 PST 2019

Hi Calvin,
I have opened issues on GitHub for several plugins or sent pullrequest with
no reaction at all what's pretty frustrating.
I don't think that it's a good idea to wait several years until it's clear
that a plugin is not maintained anymore.
Answering one email per year (and plugin) doesn't seem to be too much
effort to me.

Regards,
Thomas

Am Fr., 1. Feb. 2019, 22:47 hat C Hamilton <adenaculture at gmail.com>