[QGIS-Developer] See map tile grid overlay.

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 00:41:58 PDT 2019

Hi Jeremy

I am afraid there is no such run-time option. There are some useful
pieces of debugging code in there, but you would need to do some
adjustments in the source code and recompile QGIS. For example in
qgswmsprovider.cpp in
QgsWmsTiledImageDownloadHandler::tileReplyFinished() there is a block
of code inside "#if 0" / "#endif" which draws tile borders and prints
tile bbox on top of the tile.

Cheers
Martin