[QGIS-Developer] WMTS problem on QGIS 3.4 server?

Luca Manganelli luca.manganelli at comune.trento.it
Thu Jul 25 07:46:04 PDT 2019

Hello,

I have configured a project with a WMTS service for an ortophoto. I'm using
QGIS Server 3.4.8 LTR

Two notes:

 - My layer is named "Ortophoto 2015" (with the space), but the WMTS
GetCapabilities replaces the space with _ (Ortophoto_2015), and in the
following GetTile, QGIS Server complains that if you use Ortophoto_2015 in
LAYER, it could not find it (LayerNotFound error), but if you use the space
it's working!

 - I am using EPSG:25832, but If I load the WMTS layer on QGIS Desktop 3.8,
it is always blank.

Any idea?