[QGIS-Developer] On github, gitlab, and imperialist nations screwing us all over...

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 21:36:33 PDT 2019

Hey Nyall,

>From my understanding, it is only private repos (which we have none) and
nothing open source and the public which means it really shouldn't affect
us in any way.

Providing a mirror isn't a bad thing anyway, but I don't think this move
affects us really here.  A lot of places have networks blocking access to
stuff like GitHub anyway so might not be bad to have a mirror to help those
people.

- Nathan