[QGIS-Developer] Issues ID mapping (was: Post github issues migration clean ups - some proposals)

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sat Jun 1 10:21:44 PDT 2019

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 10:35:37PM +0200, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Sandro,
>
> On Fri, 31. May 2019 at 20:32:32 +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > It gives me a 404 at the moment  (kind of, it tells me
> > "The page you were trying to access doesn't exist or has been removed.")
>
> odd, works here.

Ok now I see, I was missing the "github" portion of the URL.

This works: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/github/30003
This works: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/14885

This does NOT work: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/30003
This does NOT work: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/github/14885

> > How did you implement it  ?
>
> RewriteMap

Any way to make that system smart enough to tell if a ticket
is a github one or a redmine one ? Or is there an overlap
between GitHub PR numbers and Redmine numbers?

--strk;