[QGIS-Developer] Setting snapping settings via Python

David Erill daviderill79 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:23:52 PDT 2019

I'm migrating a plugin to QGIS 3.x
I have this line of code that works in previous versions:
QgsProject.instance().snapSettingsChanged.emit()

But I cannot find this signal anymore in the new API.
I've been looking for another signal that does the same but didn't find.
Anyone can tell me how can I achieve the same with the new API?

Thanks

Missatge de Laure-Hélène Bruneton <lbruneton at alcer.com> del dia dj., 8 de
febr. 2018 a les 13:22: