[QGIS-Developer] grant proposal

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 04:07:39 PDT 2019

Indeed going a bit crazy ;)

Looking at the document mentioned in the thread [0], it would be good if we
could at least get the QEP requirement written in stone.

For the rest, I am a bit puzzled on the solutions. Maybe having only QEP
already accepted would be an option, although being other issues such as
timing for review.

Cheers,
Denis

[0]