[QGIS-Developer] Anyone noticed odd network behaviour while QGIS is loaded?

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Mar 12 05:52:57 PDT 2019

Halloo

Not aware of it, though haven't run with a ping to watch out for it. Is it
OS-dependent? All I wanted to say, though, is that our users do swap on and
off wifi a fair bit, so this could represent an issue in our case (we have
one major site which is wifi-only, while HQ offers wired with associated
higher speeds). I'm not aware of any other application we run which would
need a restart in order to see a change in network connection. Not sure what
others think?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html