[QGIS-Developer] random order after open attribute table

andreaerdna andreaerdna at libero.it
Tue Mar 12 14:36:17 PDT 2019

Martin Landa wrote
> I found problem with strange row ordering after opening attribute
> table in QGIS3. Rows are not ordered correctly (how related features
> were written to a layer).

I can confirm the same strange annoying behaviour using the latest QGIS ltr
3.4.5-1 (89ee6f6e23) and QGIS master 3.7.0-6 (d890084f63) on Windows 7 64
bit testing vector data-sets in various formats (shapefile, gml, geojson,
gpkg, spatialite).
It doesn't happen with QGIS 2.18.23.

Martin Landa wrote
> I am getting correct order after pressing 'Reload the
> table'.

This works for me only for memory layers.

Andrea

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html