[QGIS-Developer] FIELDS_TO_COPY syntax for native:joinattributestable

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri May 10 09:02:33 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the syntax for using native:joinattributestable in
the modeller. Specifically, I'd like to specify the FIELDS_TO_COPY parameter.
I know from the Processing history, that the correct syntax is :

FIELDS_TO_COPY: ['NAME','USE']

but no matter how I try to enter the field names into to modeller GUI, I
always end up with either everything mashed into one field name, e.g.

FIELDS_TO_COPY: 'NAME,USE'

or escaped:

FIELDS_TO_COPY: '[\'NAME\',\'USE\']'

What's the correct way to specify the "Layer 2 fields to copy" in the
modeler GUI?

Regards,

Anita