[QGIS-Developer] Can I backport bugfix with UI updates and fixing QGIS Server regression

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Tue May 14 01:00:21 PDT 2019

Hi all,

In the PR to fix the QGIS Server regression I only need to backport 1
commit on the 2 provided by Nyall to fix the issue: Layout export -
raster divided into tiles, edges evident in pdf/svg
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/19500 in the Pull request
[needs-docs][layouts] Add checkbox to disable raster tiling for PDF/SVG
exports https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/9016

The one I need is a fix: Fix inconsistent use of layout render context
flags
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/9692/commits/0954deaf97638519e9f4b3e28855e03a8a34f5c1
This one concoenrs only render context flags for PDF and SVG output. In
the case of image output, the layout render context flags are well set.

So do you think, the Pull Request could be accepted, if I remove the UI
modifed part and only conserve the modification needed for server ?

Regards,
René-Luc