[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server and metadata

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Nov 2 01:47:45 PDT 2019

Hi Falk,

Il 2019-11-01 11:42 Falk Huettmann ha scritto:

> PS There is an earlier plugin in QGIS that does FGDC metadata but it
> does not work. Any pointers
> on how to fix it ? That would be VAST progress and benefit QGIS
> indeed.

Porting the plugin to QGIS 3 should be reasonably easy. You are
encouraged to do it yourself, if you have some programming skills, or
support the necessary work by one of the developers. I'm sure this will
be appreciated, possibly other could help.
Please let us know if you need some more info.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu