[QGIS-Developer] R: QGIS crash on adding data

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:47:16 PST 2019

Hi Tim,

following the suggestion from Denis, I created a new user profile and now
I'm able to load data with both the new profile but even with the old one.
The latter seems to be very strange.
Any explanation? I'm curious now...

Eugenio

Hi

Try enabling the plugins you had in your other profile one by one, and see if one of them is causing the crash.

Regards

Tim