[QGIS-Developer] Unable to create the bookmark

Eduardo Rojas Rodríguez eduardo.rojas at soltig.net
Fri Nov 29 08:36:02 PST 2019

Hi Devs!

I see you are really busy this days, sorry to bother :(, but I have
encounter some problems with QGIS 3.4.13 in Windows 10 using the Standalone
Installer.

In some laptops running Windows 10 when I try to use the Spatial Bookmarks I
get the error: *"Unable to create the bookmark. Driver: Database" *

I have tried fresh install but does not fix the error, the weird thing is
that I cannot replicate this in my work Laptop where I install QGIS using
the Osgeo4W neither in my personal Desktop where I install QGIS with the
Standalone Installer I don't have this problem.

It seems Like its something specific of some PC maybe? I have see this
problem 2 years ago but a Fresh install fix the problem, this time does not
work.

So I don't know what is causing that in some PCs the spatial bookmarks
doesn't work.

-----
Eduardo Rojas Rodríguez
Analista en SIG