[QGIS-Developer] upload non-english plugin into official repository

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Fri Sep 13 00:31:05 PDT 2019

Maybe it's time to reconsider a support for localized tags in the repository?

The plugin manager displays localized 'description' and 'about' tags from the
metadata.txt:

description=Hello world
description[it]=Ciao mondo

thus for already installed plugins only. It's easy to add a ?lang= parameter
to the request, but I don't know how big deal would be to implement it in the
repository (especially storing all those optional tag variants in the
database). Unfortunately personally I never had time to dive into the
repository stuff.

Regards,
Borys