[QGIS-Developer] QGIS processing model: extract specific attribute of a single feature to a string

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Aug 11 00:53:41 PDT 2020

Hi,

In a model I aggregate values to a single feature. Then I would like to
extract a specific aggregated attribute to a string so I can use it as
the input parameter of another algorithm.

I fail to find a way to do that. Aggregation works fine, string
concatenation as well, but I fail to find a way to extract an attribute
of a single feature to a string.

Any ideas?

I'm on QGIS 3.10, but if necessary I could also use a newer QGIS
version.

Thanks,

Andreas