[QGIS-Developer] DB-manager and large query results (for time manager)

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 01:27:07 PDT 2020

Hi Raymond,

> There's a question on a Dutch geo forum about a join query in DB-Manager
> that does not return data, but an error without message instead. PG
> Admin runs the query with he expected results, so it seems ok.

I have seen this type of problem in the past, but now I can't recall
the exact details of my use case, can you post somewhere the data and
the query?. More recently there was a similar issue, DB Manager
running a query and returning 0 results, while actually the query
returned more than that, but I think this is fixed. Recently seems
also that DB Manager is very slow running queries that on other
programs (i.e. pgadmin or dbeaver) take much less time.

cheers!

-- G --