[QGIS-Developer] PyQGIS: how to start the Temporal Animation?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Aug 27 03:45:12 PDT 2020

Hi,

I'm registring a Temporal Layer fine now, but want to start the 'Temporal Controller' to start via PyQGIS (in a plugin).

This class: QgsTemporalNavigationObject has the 'play()' methods etc.

The QgsTemporalControllerWidget returns a temporalController..

So I was guessing I need to ask current Temporal Widget to hand me it's controller or navigation object to be able to start to 'play'.

But I fail to find out how.

Am I missing something, or is it not there yet?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde