[QGIS-Developer] Error in raster histogram in QGIS3.0 with PyQGIS

Luis Eduardo luis3176 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 10:12:06 PDT 2020

I am working on a plugin, one of its functions is to create the raster layer histogram. I generate the histogram using the histogram method of QgsRasterInterface and graph it well, without problems in QGis3.4. But in QGis3.0 it does not allow to generate the histogram. This is a recognized error? when creating the histogram in QGis3.0?

Details:

   - If I get correctly the statistics with bandStatistics
   - The values of histogram.minimum and histogram.maximum do not coincide with the maximum and minimum of the statistics.
   - Try assigning the maximum, minimum and extension parameters. As well as placing None,None, but I still did not get a result

Thank you, I look forward to your help
Luis Eduardo PerezVenezuelaDeveloper in formation :)