[QGIS-Developer] Potential vulnerabilities

nadiaspit nadia.spitilli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 09:36:08 PST 2020

Hi Even,

thank you so much for answering my questions.

Of course my assessment is far beyond automating scanning for vulnerability.
I just wrote about 1 potential issue. As I said at the beginning, this is
about my Project Work as student of Master of Cybersecurity in Pisa, Italy.
I really appreciate your work and I think qgis server is well designed and
can be successfully used to create a robust architecture from a
cybersecurity perspective.

Before writing to qgis-developer I first submitted the issue to Lizmap
Github group, they suggested to write here, as they think it would be a qgis
issue.
Also for me the issue is likely to be LizMap specific rather than
QGIS-server.
I'll make another attempt with the Lizmap community.

Thank you for your time.
Kind Regards,
Nadia

--