[QGIS-Developer] run algorithm pyQgis 3

Cibeles Redondo Veloso cibelesredondo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 00:05:11 PST 2020

Dear Matteo,

Thank you for your answer.

I using this code to check all the processing available with PyQGIS3

> for i in QgsApplication.processingRegistry().algorithms():
>     print("{}:{} --> {}".format(i.provider().name(), i.name(),
> i.displayName()))

In the result there is no "saga:triangulation".

Also, I already try algorithmHelp('saga:triangulation')

[image: image.png]

There is no result.

That is the reason why I am writing here. I search for several days and I
do not find anything, also in StackOverflow and StackEchange.

Thank you in advance!