[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Time Management Call

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Jan 9 06:59:41 PST 2020

Hi,

Good to hear that work on the time integration is advancing!

The best time next week for me would be Friday morning, for example 09:00
Vienna time / 19:00 Melbourne time (
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=17&month=1&year=2020&p1=259&p2=152&iv=0
).
A bit earlier or later is also possible. I just have a different call
scheduled for 10:00 already.

Anita