[QGIS-Developer] hackfest limits!!!

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Jan 20 01:39:29 PST 2020

Dear hackers, developers and contributors! :)

Having attended quite some hackfests in the past, I never expected to
reach the maximum of 50 attendees for the next hackfest. But having
already 35 subscriptions by now and knowing quite some people who are
still considering to come, we are starting to worry a bit.

So the good news is that we will be many. The bad news is that people
might not be welcome, or might need to work in some additional location
(which would be lame, cause why traveling so far and not sit together?).

For now, please:
- subscribe if you want to be in
- add your arrival and departure datetimes to the list, so we know per
day how many people will be present
- book hotels
- in case you unfortunately change your plans, remove yourself from the
list to make space for somebody else

Thank you so much and hope to see you all soon!

Raymond