[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: Urgent: Remove windows 3.10.2 installer from site

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Jan 22 02:02:06 PST 2020

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks a lot. It reads very well!

Something that I'd like to add is that in case of still finding a bug,
users should file issues and to mention proximity of LTR replacement.

If you still happen to find QGIS behaving in an unexpected way, please
let us know on https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1579773605204000&usg=AFQjCNHP21SO7MPYwrn023vHOeZwMUBKuQ>
as always. We are very happy that QGIS 3.10 is now in shape to replace
3.4 as LTR in a month time.

Bests
Matthias