[QGIS-Developer] Do you have any QGIS plugin feature requests?

lars lingner gislars+list at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:30:09 PDT 2020

Hi,

thank you for your work! And for your question :)

Am 13.07.20 um 21:38 schrieb C Hamilton:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I find that I have extra time on my hands so I would like to know if anyone
> has any feature requests for any of my plugins.

[...]

> Lock Zoom to Tile Scale
> https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/lockzoom/

While the Lock Zoom plugin is already a help, sometimes I need to
calculate the x and y position of a tile or a row of tiles and see the
tile borders. That is useful for debugging map services with EPSG:3857
I remember an earlier plugin which rendered a grid with tile
coordinates. But I can't find it anymore.

Best wishes,

Lars