[QGIS-Developer] Why are only 5 entries now displayed on the plugin pages?

F. Shah insar at me.com
Wed Jul 15 12:14:02 PDT 2020

Hi Hamilton,
These are default settings for generating/pagination of those pages. You can add a parameter per_page to Change the view. For example use this link for 20 plugins per page.

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/fresh?per_page=20

You can use the same approach for other features e.g. stable, popular, featured and etc.

Hope this helps.

Regards
FS