[QGIS-Developer] Help with PythonQwt on MacOS

Mat Schaffer mat at schaffer.me
Wed Mar 11 14:05:04 PDT 2020

I posted this message to the qgis-user list about a week ago
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2020-March/045005.html

But when following up today it occurred to me the question might be better
suited for the dev list.

I'm trying to use https://github.com/OpenGeoLabs/qgis-safecast-plugin with
the macos distribution of QGIS 3.12.0, but I can't figure out how to
satisfy the PythonQwt dependency.

I see a python3 binary at
/Applications/QGIS3.12.app/Contents/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7
but I can't find a `pip` or `easy_install`

Anyone here know how I could go about installing the dependency?

Thanks in advance and apologies for the mailing list confusion on my part,
Mat