[QGIS-Developer] Testing QGIS Plugin

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Mar 24 09:19:07 PDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:08:17AM +0100, Jo wrote:

> I've been advancing a bit on the testing topic. I'll gladly do a
> Googe Hangout with you. We can probably learn from each other.

It would be great if we could all learn from each other, using this
mailing list would help with that (Hangout in pairs would prevent
others from learning and helping).

I'm mentioning this because I'm also trying to plan plugin testing,
currently looking at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/.docker#running-tests-for-a-python-plugin
as a starting point, but finding some fragile support scripts
on my way (the README itself contains instructions to "fix" what
the `qgis_setup.sh` script does...)

--strk;