[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server now install a full DE?

Uros Preloznik uros00 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 22:49:13 PDT 2020

Hi,

Maybe I did open different question with Python support, but I still think
default setup of QGIS Server should be as light as possible for running
standard OGC requests. If you have demand for specific tasks then you will
know what to do to enable Python support and go with plugins. It used to be
like that before.

So then we have this issue with installing bunch of unneeded packages. I
would open issue about that for start.

best regards
Uroš

V V tor., 19. maj 2020 ob 18:35 je oseba Marco Bernasocchi <marco at opengis.ch>