[QGIS-Developer] Getting changelog ready for 3.14

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat May 23 05:52:41 PDT 2020

On 5/22/20 5:03 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Toto: I re-ingested the Changelog entries now.
>
> Richard: For the entry images that are linked to GitHub embedded images
> we either need to import them over or just link out to them in the
> generated RST. If you tell me which you prefer I will ask Anita Hapsari
> to help make that happen before the release.

Hi Tim,

I think I prefer these images IN the export. Then at least the 'old' way
will just work.

If that is in place I can have a further look at using for example

https://github.com/sphinx-contrib/images

Or if that fails (as it does now with me), then I can have a look at
generating thumbnails myself and add some ::target to them to the real
image or so

I also tested current export, and besides the usual little hick-ups
(because of content of the items) there are some new bigger ones, of
which I created issues:

https://github.com/kartoza/prj.app/issues/1186
https://github.com/kartoza/prj.app/issues/1187
https://github.com/kartoza/prj.app/issues/1188
https://github.com/kartoza/prj.app/issues/1189

It would be great if Anita could find some time before the release to
have a look into these.

TIA & regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde