[QGIS-Developer] Adding an Offline Map to QT GUI using QGIS Library, C++

Koray Koca koraykoca34 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:13:06 PST 2021

Hi Developer Team,

I want to integrate my own map (my own GIS data) to GUI in QT creator using
QGIS Library in C++. However, I found examples from 12 years ago and when I
want to implement them, they give several errors which I cannot fix. There
are examples online only for Python.

Do you use only Python for it and not support C++ anymore?
Do you have updated examples for C++ implementations?
How can I integrate my own GIS data to GUI in Qt Creator using QGIS library
or do you suggest another way for me?

Thank you and have a nice day.

*Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen*
*Koray Koca | +49 157 392 41150 | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/koray-koca-372a8196/>*

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or its
attachments.*

*Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt bevor Sie diese E-Mail oder ihre Anhänge
drucken.*