[QGIS-Developer] Accessing ArcGIS Web Services using CAC

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:38:47 PST 2021

As far as I can read about CAC, at the moment QGIS auth infrastructure does
not support it. A new auth method should be added to support this auth
form. This requires coding. Auth infrastructure was financed just by a US
administration. NO idea if they have already implemented it somewhere but
not leaved free as they did before with the actual auth infrastructure.

In this list there are some of the people involved in that implementation
and can give tech support for new methods if necessary.

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition