[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] A nice task for a community member: revamping the QGIS github landing page

Ben Hur Pintor bnhr.xyz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 03:51:03 PST 2021

+1 on adding geometry generators as a bullet point.

I was thinking that aside from the screenshot/images, we can also add links
directly to the bullet points that would send readers/users to a good
resource discussing that bullet point/feature. There are already quite a
number of good resources (e.g. videos and blog posts by the community --
videos and posts by Klas, Anita, Nyall, Tim, etc. -- as well as the
official documentation) discussing some of the features we want to
highlight. Might be good to have those on the README as well.

All the best,
Ben Hur
---
*Ben Hur S. Pintor | BNHR <https://bnhr.xyz>*