[QGIS-Developer] Missing digital signature on the new Windows 3.18.0 build?

TurboGraphxBeige TurboGraphxBeige at runbox.com
Thu Feb 25 07:15:04 PST 2021

Hello!

I think something's a bit wrong with the new 3.18.0 Windows build. My antivirus is reacting quite a lot. It seems that the executables don't have a digital signature so the antivirus don't trust them. It never occured before so unless my antivirus started acting funny on its own overnight, I would say that it's something that requires the packagers attention.

I installed using the OSGeo4W network installer if that matters.
Patrice Pineault