[QGIS-Developer] Nice to meet you

Damiano Lombardi damiano at opengis.ch
Fri Feb 26 02:50:38 PST 2021

Dear QGIS developers,

My name is Damiano Lombardi and since the beginning of February I
started working for OpenGIS.ch and making some contributions to QGIS. I
am very exited about working on this amazing project with people from
all over the world!

In the last eight years I programmed machine vision applications for
robots in the pharmaceutical industry. I mainly developed using C++ and
Qt on Windows and embedded Linux platforms. I don't have experience with
GIS software but I am happy to learn something new!

When not programming I like to go snowboarding on the slopes of my home
town Airolo in the middle of the alps. The rest of the time I am the
father of two young children.

Tank you in advance for the work together an kind regards
Damiano