[QGIS-Developer] [ui] blue != blue

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Wed Feb 3 08:55:21 PST 2021

I didn't realise this chip was actually associated with HANAS. In that
case, the choice does make sense. Like I said, without using the SAP logo,
I can't think of a better option.

I would still suggest that the dark outer edge features surrounding the
chip be given a thin stroke of the light colour to improve visibility.