[QGIS-Developer] Travis failing in QGIS-Documentation

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 03:32:07 PST 2021

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:51 AM Richard Duivenvoorde
<rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:

> On 1/12/21 10:55 AM, DelazJ wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Back to green. Thanks, Matthias.
>
> Yes, big THANKS!!!

> but... one of my docs (temporal navigator) PR's is still failing:
> https://travis-ci.org/github/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/builds/739861175
>
> NOT image related, but if somebody finds some time to check, please let me know what I'm doing wrong.
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

I think this is None:
navigator = iface.mapCanvas().temporalController()

I wonder if it would be better to use a full real QGIS for doc
testing, the same system we use for plugins testing as explained here:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/.docker#running-unit-tests-inside-qgis

--
Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net