[QGIS-Developer] undefined symbol: GDALAutoCreateWarpedVRTEx

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Tue Jan 19 01:24:25 PST 2021

Hi,

Sometimes I use QGIS running from docker (both the server and desktop),
using the docker maintained by camp2camp [1].

The docker gets the gdal image and compiles QGIS.

Recently (no more than a week), I 'm having a run time error (caused by
a linkage issue), when using qgis.core in Python:

File "/usr/local/share/qgis/python/qgis/core/__init__.py", line 25, in
<module>
qgis-server_1      |     from qgis._core import *
qgis-server_1      | ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libqgis_core.so.3.16.3:
undefined symbol: GDALAutoCreateWarpedVRTEx

This GDALAutoCreateWarpedVRTEx was introduced in GDAL recently.

Is anybody getting this error also from a self compiled QGIS?

Regards,

[1] https://github.com/camptocamp/docker-qgis-server

J. Gustavo
--