[QGIS-Developer] Proxy configuration in plugin

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:21:56 PST 2021

The proxy settings are only set up for core class in QGIS, which you should
look at to make your requests.
CF
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/343126/how-to-perform-sync-or-async-network-request-in-pyqgis

If you really want to use "requests", you should read the QgsSettings about
proxy and use these values in requests as well.
Similar to
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23041066/setting-proxy-parameter-in-qgis-plugins-how-to/37757921#37757921