[QGIS-Developer] QGIS composer print layout

JD L jdaniel.lomenede at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 06:35:14 PST 2021

Hi Giulio,

add the flags methods to tell your algorithm is not thread-safe. From the
documentation :
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/processing/scripts.html#flags

If your algorithm is regularly crashing, you are probably using API calls
which are not safe to do in a background thread. Try returning the
*QgsProcessingAlgorithm.FlagNoThreading
flag from your algorithm’s flags() method* to force Processing to run your
algorithm in the main thread instead.

I just tested and it works.

Regards,